Don't you just love romance?
"Three friends join their love stories to create a romantic magic that is both beguiling and whimsical."




Disclaimers

1. No baby mama drama, no drugs, and no bang bang shoot'em up. Just boy meets girl, good old sexual tension, and sweet romance like the great American love story should be told.

2. No, this is no ordinary tale. Written in acts and scenes, each scene is written with a particular girl in mind and they may cross over and join one another. The main characters have their special avatars and each couple has a theme/favorite song. Watch for the signs and the road will be easy to travel. I hope you enjoy it.

IN LOVE WITH ROMANCE?? Check out When Clouds Touch http://whencloudstouch.blogspot.com

Cast

Buy Your Sweet Romance Here

Just a note, buying directly from me gives more royalties to me, the author and discounts for bulk purchases. Simply sign-in as a guest and buy from me or your favorite online store. Featured in the USAToday HEA Column and reviewed in the Recommended Read section. "Tripping Prince Charming- A Romance of S{h}orts" by Ey Wade on Ganxy

I Wanna Know What Love Is. #romance #romanceinblack

Have you ever heard that song?

I'm just like that singer, I want you to tell me....In your opinion, in an adult relationship, what is love?

Does it mean someone loves you because they give you something?
Is it the touch, the feel (dang that cotton commercial just went through myhead) of the person you adore, being close to you?
Are the words they say the catalyst to making your heart run all pitter patter and out of control?
 How long does it take for you to know you're in love?


Do you search for love because of the emotions evoked from a song or movie?


I asked the guys from Tripping Prince Charming, received sweet answers about the love of their lady fair's voice, eyes, the typical  responses , but I want to know what you think. What is love?



Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or Kobo, Scribed
Nook and iTunes Before you leave, please take some time to do this…

Write down a couple of quick notes for:



  • Ways this post or blog held or lost your attention.
  • Is there a way I can enchance it visually?
  • Did you find any interest in the featured book?
  • What social network would be best for you to share this information?

  • I'd love it if you told me your answers in the comments below so I can know how to serve my readers.
    Would you like to read a sample of my writings in other genres? Download a free copy of, " WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES" At Smashwords HERE Put in code: MP63V

    1 comments:

    rh said...

    I love that. And to answer what I think love is: 1. unconditional, 2. nonjudgmental/critical, 3. loving another not just the way *you* want to be loved but in the way they need to be loved, 4. recognizing the beauty in both togetherness and as individuals, 5. being aware that you are not together to fill each other's voids or fix issues and baggage -- instead, maybe try help one another reach wholeness

    Powered by Blogger.

    © 2011 Ey Wade's~ Tripping Prince Charming, AllRightsReserved.

    Designed by ScreenWritersArena