Don't you just love romance?
"Three friends join their love stories to create a romantic magic that is both beguiling and whimsical."




Disclaimers

1. No baby mama drama, no drugs, and no bang bang shoot'em up. Just boy meets girl, good old sexual tension, and sweet romance like the great American love story should be told.

2. No, this is no ordinary tale. Written in acts and scenes, each scene is written with a particular girl in mind and they may cross over and join one another. The main characters have their special avatars and each couple has a theme/favorite song. Watch for the signs and the road will be easy to travel. I hope you enjoy it.

IN LOVE WITH ROMANCE?? Check out When Clouds Touch http://whencloudstouch.blogspot.com

Cast

Buy Your Sweet Romance Here

Just a note, buying directly from me gives more royalties to me, the author and discounts for bulk purchases. Simply sign-in as a guest and buy from me or your favorite online store. Featured in the USAToday HEA Column and reviewed in the Recommended Read section. "Tripping Prince Charming- A Romance of S{h}orts" by Ey Wade on Ganxy

One Stop Purchase of Tripping Prince Charming by Ey Wade #romance #marketing #buynow

***READ THE FULL POST. Just a note, buying directly from me gives discounts for bulk purchase and more royalties to me-the author. Simply sign in as a guest and buy from there.
Tripping Prince Charming is no ordinary tale. Formatted in acts and scenes, each scene is written with a particular girl in mind and they may cross over and join one another to tell their stories. The main characters have their special avatars and each couple has a theme/favorite song. Watch for the signs and the road will be easy to travel. I hope you enjoy it.

"Tripping Prince Charming- A Romance of S{h}orts" by Ey Wade on Ganxy
Act 5: 
Love is in the Air 
"Can I Just Stay Here? Spend the Rest of My Days Here?"
Scene 2
Breaking Spells

      "Franklin," she slid her fingers through the loops of his jeans and pulled him as close as she could with the presence of the pillow bunched between them, "Don't worry about that."

    "Don't worry?" He rubbed his hands down her back and around the curves of her buttocks, sucking in his breath at their simultaneous thrusting movements. "Are you saying you're on the pill?"

    "No, I'm just saying not to worry about it. One time won't hurt anything. It'll be okay."

     Franklin laughed and slowly pushed himself off the bed. "Honey, a lot of people have said the exact same thing and have ended up in some pretty dire situations."     
She sat up, pulling the pillow up and in front of her.

"How dire could a situation get between the two of us, Franklin?"     
Looking into her eyes, he had to smile at the pout on her lips and the exaggerated flutter of her lashes.    
 "Me, I would go to Hell and kiss Satan's butt if it means I could spend eternity with you."    
"And I you, so what's the problem?"    
 "What if you became pregnant, and then decided you didn't want me anymore? I wouldn't be able to live. No you and my child gone… I would just die."     
"Are you saying you wouldn't marry me? You would let me just have a kid on my own? Yeah, I would probably have to leave you then."    
 "See, so that we don't even have to face that kind of situation, I'm just going to leave now."     "Geez, Franklin I'm only kidding." Carmella grabbed her robe from the edge of the bed and followed him out of the room. "I would never leave you."  
 "Girl, I am well aware of that. The next time we meet and every time after that, I'm going to be prepared."     
"God, you're driving me crazy, Franklin."     
"Maybe the next time you invite me over, you will plan things better. It can't always be on the man to protect the woman." He leaned over, gave her lips a quick kiss and walked out of the door.    
"Well, I can honestly tell you this much, Cupcake." She returned to the present and dished the prepared foods into decorative bowls. "He won't be walking out of here tonight."    

 Pulling a bag of various colored condoms from a drawer in the island she poured them into a glass container and pushed on the lid. She had a special place for this. Carrying the jar towards the hallway, she stopped behind the couch in the living room and turned up the volume on the TV. Holding the jar tightly, she danced in rhythm to the tones of her favorite video. Since meeting Franklin, all other songs had become obsolete;  2NE1's I Love You was now her motto.
English Version of Carmella's song

 Carmella, taking slow bites on a grape, sat mesmerized by the sight of Franklin, dressed in nothing but pajama bottoms, moving around in her kitchen preparing breakfast, He sang the chorus to Bruno Mars' Locked Out of Heaven loudly and in good voice. The grape slipped from her fingers, hit the counter top and fell to its squishing end, when Franklin bent at the waist to retrieve a dish towel from the floor and wiggled his butt in her direction. Coughing slightly, she cleared her throat and picked up another grape. 
"So, is that little action a necessary move for picking up dropped items?" She ate a bit of the fruit, chewed and swallowed. "I may have to start doing that. Looks very enticing"    
 "Please don't do it while I'm around. I'll have to take it as an invitation."     
"I should hope so. If I have learned anything from the last month, you are the best," She left her place at the counter. "It's the fact you are the best and most thoroughly entertaining guest." Coming up behind him, she slipped her hands around his waist and into the pockets of his pajamas. "That's why I give you an open invitation. Sing that song again. I have really started to love it." She kissed the lobe of his ear.     
"If you don't move your hands, you'll find out exactly why I needed your cooking class. My secret of being the world's worst cook will be exposed. Along with the equipment I use for entertaining. I'd love to spend another day cuddling in bed with you, but I have to get to the airport."     
"Yeah, I know." Resting her head on his back, she reluctantly removed her hands and pretended she would return to her seat. “Me, too. But first I have to meet the girls."    
 “So, what do your girls think about this?"     
"Think about what? Me, having breakfast in the kitchen?"    
"No, the fact you are being practically eaten for breakfast on the kitchen island." He turned until he was facing her and pulled her close into his arms. The quick movements of his hands releasing the knot of her short lacy robe exposed her matching panties and bare breast. An action that started off as a hungry quick kiss, turned into a desperate need for immediate fulfillment. Pushing her to the small space of wall between the pantry door and the refrigerator, Franklin caressed her body, hands gliding down until they reached the top of her panties, before stopping. "Do we have time for this?"
     
Carmella chuckled softly. "We don't have the time not to do this. I would die right here if we didn't and you left me hanging."     
"And I refuse to let you die when I can be your savior." 
 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Ey Wade's~ Tripping Prince Charming, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena