Don't you just love romance?
"Three friends join their love stories to create a romantic magic that is both beguiling and whimsical."




Disclaimers

1. No baby mama drama, no drugs, and no bang bang shoot'em up. Just boy meets girl, good old sexual tension, and sweet romance like the great American love story should be told.

2. No, this is no ordinary tale. Written in acts and scenes, each scene is written with a particular girl in mind and they may cross over and join one another. The main characters have their special avatars and each couple has a theme/favorite song. Watch for the signs and the road will be easy to travel. I hope you enjoy it.

IN LOVE WITH ROMANCE?? Check out When Clouds Touch http://whencloudstouch.blogspot.com

Cast

Buy Your Sweet Romance Here

Just a note, buying directly from me gives more royalties to me, the author and discounts for bulk purchases. Simply sign-in as a guest and buy from me or your favorite online store. Featured in the USAToday HEA Column and reviewed in the Recommended Read section. "Tripping Prince Charming- A Romance of S{h}orts" by Ey Wade on Ganxy

A New #Romance in the Clouds~When Clouds Touch


Hi, we're writing this as the cast from Tripping Prince Charming, we want to tell you about the novel, When Clouds Touch. The story is about Paisley MuRong and Malachi Dae, separated by over protective parents, illness, and chance meetings. Sort of a modern day Romeo and Juliet.

 Yes, our author Ey Wade has done it again.  As one reviewer stated, "Sculpted as if by Michelangelo `When Clouds Touch' is a lyrical masterpiece!"    
We agree, Ey has written an extremely beautiful romance. You can read excerpts here.


“ I knew in my soul, I loved you before we ever met.”
Paisley has dreamed of this connection all of her life.
 Held him in every pulse of her heart.
Glimpsed him from the corner of her eyes.
Like wisps of the future - drifts from past.
Malachi chased her in his dreams ....
Across a life time. Seeing, but never touching.
And that’s how they lived life, continuously rushing past destiny.
Reaching for each other, only to have their steps redirected.
When clouds touch, it becomes an affair of the heart. Will the heart be strong enough to accept the challenge?
SYNOPSIS


When Clouds Touch is the embodiment of a story of soul mates, Paisley and Malachi.
Destined to meet since before birth, their story wraps us somewhere between loving and caring, wanting the best for someone, while wanting to see them happy, even when it is risky and they must obey the demands of family.

Paisley, a woman of Japanese decent, living with Albinism and heart disease, is meek, yet makes no apologies for seeking what she yearns. Hiding behind the protective fold of her wagasa, she yearns for freedom from her overprotective parents and the love of a man she's known only in her dreams, even at the cost of her health.

Malachi, a man who has visions of meeting an elusive shadow, uses his sense of humor and sensitive side to build their relationship. He's determined to win her love, even against the wishes of her parents.
~
EXCERPT:
“Mr. Dae, if you were here in front of me, your head would surely be torn off. At this moment, I can only bow defeat, you have won. I see now, this urge to have a relationship was not an infatuation between you and Paisley. I have to accept that. I have to be satisfied with the choice she has made and believe it will be for the best. What I want to know from you, Mr. Dae are your plans? What now?”

  “Now, Sir. I intend to spend the next few days helping your daughter to heal her spirit, to erase the memory of the heartbreak we both felt at our separation.To show her love, mentally, verbally, and of course physically. Before all of that, I intend to marry your daughter. It will be a Gandharva Vivaah, a marriage of love because that’s what your daughter and I have for each other. And then I hope to come home and be embraced in your arms and accepted like the son I intend to be to you and Paisley’s mother. The same dependable, loving son I am to my parents. Hopefully, you won’t grab me around the neck and shake me the way my father does when I do something he disagrees with.”
 “Keep that hope, Mr. Dae. I’ll speak to you on your return.” Mr. MuRong disconnected the call.
****************

This novel, and all novels by Ey Wade are AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE and your support is appreciated. If you have read any of my novels, please post a review. Copy and paste it to any of the online book sites.
Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or KoboScribed
Nook and iTunes


Before you leave, please take some time to do this…
Write down a couple of quick notes to let me know in:


  • what ways did this post or blog hold or lose your attention?

  • Is there a way I can enhance it visually?



  • Did you find any interest in the featured book?



  • What social network would be best for you to share this information?


  • I'd love it if you told me your answers in the comments below so I can know how to serve my readers.


    Would you like to read a sample of my writings in other genres? Download a free copy of, " WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES"  At Smashwords HERE Put in code:  MP63V

    0 comments:

    Powered by Blogger.

    © 2011 Ey Wade's~ Tripping Prince Charming, AllRightsReserved.

    Designed by ScreenWritersArena