Don't you just love romance?
"Three friends join their love stories to create a romantic magic that is both beguiling and whimsical."




Disclaimers

1. No baby mama drama, no drugs, and no bang bang shoot'em up. Just boy meets girl, good old sexual tension, and sweet romance like the great American love story should be told.

2. No, this is no ordinary tale. Written in acts and scenes, each scene is written with a particular girl in mind and they may cross over and join one another. The main characters have their special avatars and each couple has a theme/favorite song. Watch for the signs and the road will be easy to travel. I hope you enjoy it.

IN LOVE WITH ROMANCE?? Check out When Clouds Touch http://whencloudstouch.blogspot.com

Cast

Buy Your Sweet Romance Here

Just a note, buying directly from me gives more royalties to me, the author and discounts for bulk purchases. Simply sign-in as a guest and buy from me or your favorite online store. Featured in the USAToday HEA Column and reviewed in the Recommended Read section. "Tripping Prince Charming- A Romance of S{h}orts" by Ey Wade on Ganxy

Act 4: Scene 3-Breadcrumbs~ Nathaniel & Lillie-Rose (As Long As You Love Me, Diamonds)


Tripping Prince Charming is no ordinary tale. Written in acts and scenes, each scene is written with a particular girl in mind and they may cross over and join one another. The main characters have their special avatars and each couple has a theme/favorite song. Watch for the signs and the road will be easy to travel. I hope you enjoy it. 


Act 4: 
Tripping the Prince  
Scene 3
Breadcrumbs

Lillie-Rose, looking around the park admiring the huge decorative coin filled water fountain and the variety of flowers - well, anything that would keep her eyes from becoming frozen on his face, quickly focused her gaze on Nathaniel.
     “Now, that’s an odd thing to say, Nathaniel. It seems like I saw you twice today.”
    "Come on. One was an accident.” He raised his foot so she could see the back of his heel. “And the other was a setup. I've seen Ivy and Carmella many times and you are never around. It just seems strange to me. They've had causal dinners, invited me and obviously you, but you don't show up and I'm left sitting like a fifth wheel."
     "I've been very busy lately. Besides, I had no idea you were being invited. When I backed out they never said anything, serves them right."
    "What about me? Don’t I deserve some amount of consideration?”
    Lillie-Rose chewed silently, studying his face to gauge his true emotions. "If you really want to know the truth, I consider you a helluva lot. It’s becoming a bit of a distraction. Every time I’m around you, an accident occurs. So, I try to stay away."
     "You know I was warned to stay away from you."
    "Really, who would do that?"
     "Oh, just about every male in the county. The day you pushed...I mean I fell down the mountain; I received an earful from police, EMT, and emergency room workers."
     "Really?" Lillie-Rose picked up her sandwich and took another bite.
     "Yep. I was warned you would hurt me. What all of those volunteer saviors don't know is I love a little pain, especially when it’s given by a tiny wisp of a woman."
     Lillie-Rose didn't realize she was staring at Nathaniel with her mouth hanging open until she felt his finger under her chin, pushing it shut. To add more humiliation, she choked as she tried to swallow the bite of food with a mouth as dry as the ManabĂ­ desert. Nathaniel jumped out of his seat and rushed to thump her on the back while pushing his bottle of water towards her, succeeding only in having the water fall over the edge of the table and into her lap. She jumped up and immediately connected Nathaniel’s chin with the top of her head. He stepped back and placed his hand on her shoulder.    
 “Relax and don’t leave.” Moving back to his chair, he rubbed his chin. “You know, just because I said I liked pain doesn’t mean you have to oblige.”  
   Lillie-Rose tried to laugh.     
“I’m so sorry, Nathaniel. See what I told you, every time we’re together….”
    “Don’t blame me. All I was doing was sitting here admiring a beautiful woman when she lost control of herself.”
    “Wait, let’s get the story straight. The beautiful woman, me, I presume, was sitting, enjoying the view, when a gorgeous guy, you, made an outrageous comment which caused the beautiful woman, still me, to cough and then we get to your part of the story.”     
“Whoa! You think I’m gorgeous?”    
 “How could you doubt it?”    
    “I can only go by your action. Wherever I am, you do your damnedest not to be.”
     “Then I should think you would try harder to be wherever I am.”
     “I find it much easier to have you come to me. Why else do you think you’re here?”
          “Oh, I know now, but I believed I was coming to hang out with one of my best friends - who may not be a friend for much longer.”
     “Try not to be angry with Ivy. She told me how much you dislike blind dates, but I begged her to be the go between. I figured since we already know each other, there’s no blindness here.”
     Lillie-Rose pushed her sandwich away.     
“So what do you expect to gain from this little date?”
     “More dates so we can get to know each other better.”
     “To be totally honest, I don’t really know. All I know is, I looked up and saw a mountain in the middle of a field of Bluebonnets, and there was an angel standing on it. The most beautifully carved angel of ebony I had ever seen. I wanted desperately to touch you. There’s nothing I want to do more, than watch you. Telling myself I was crazy, I put in my mind the vision was of a lost child. In reality I fell down the mountain and the angel has taken over my every thought. I need to either exorcise you or get to know you better.”
     “I have to admit,” Lillie-Rose drew small circles on the surface of the picnic table with her pinkie finger, too shy to look into his face. “I’ve been wanting to, but didn’t want Ivy to know. She’d never let me live it down.”
     “I won’t tell if you don’t tell.”
     “Then it’s a deal.” Lillie-Rose reached across the table to shake Nathaniel’s hand as he reached to respond, he quickly rescued an opened can of coke.
     “See, we could end up a team.”
     “We can only wish.”

Act 6:
                   Scene 5                   
The Pea


Walking through the adjoining bathroom to the room, Ivy always used, she smiled in anticipation of talking with her friend. Since the devastating breakup, the three friends were closer than ever. There’s nothing like the idea of losing the love of your life to pull the emotional strings tighter. But this wasn't going to be one of those lighthearted chats; she was going to chew her out for instigating this sleepover. As was habit, she pushed open the bedroom door without knocking and barged into the room, words flowing before she'd taken two steps across the threshold.   

         “Well, Ms. Ivy Gardiner, this is a fine mess you have us in. What am I supposed to do with Nathaniel?”
     “What do you want to do with me?"     
Frozen in mid-step at the sound of Nathaniel’s deep voice, Lillie-Rose stuttered as she backed to the door.  
          “Wha…what are you doing I here? Where’s Ivy?”
     “Shhhh.” He pulled her into the room and wrapped her in his arms. “She’s not here, and if you stay quiet, no one will know you’re in here, either.”     
Sighing softly, she wrapped her arms around his neck. “What are you going to do to keep me quiet?”     “Everything I can possibly think of."
Pressing her back against the wall, Nathaniel slid his hands under her blouse to caress her breasts and release them from the confines of her bra. Once they were free, he replaced the caress of his hands with the hot exploration of his lips. The expected little squeal she emitted was music to his ears.           “You wanna go take a shower?”     
        “What? Are you serious?”
        “Yeah, in there I can make you scream my name and no one would hear.” Ever so slowly he rubbed his hand up her thigh, effectively dragging the material of her dress up with it. At the same time he began kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. “Or we can just finish what we started last night, right here and now.”     
       “What if someone walks in?”     
       “Then they are in for a surprise.” He nuzzled her neck until she giggled. “So, stay quiet.”
     “How can I stay quiet when you’re doing your best to make me laugh?”     
He ran his thumb across her nipple before reluctantly pushing her away. “It’s either that or make love to you right here and now.”
     “For a minute I thought we were going to….”
    “Ah, my Lillie-Rose,” He interrupted, "I’m so tempted, but then we would have to spend the rest of the evening fielding questions.”
    “Damn, that’s true.” Closing her eyes briefly, she rearranged her clothing and opened the door. “I’ll tell you one thing,” Stepping through the opening she turned back to look at Nathaniel before walking away. “I’m going to kill Carmella for this sleeping arrangement and Ivy for this sleepover - as if I'll be able to sleep tonight."

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Ey Wade's~ Tripping Prince Charming, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena