Don't you just love romance?
"Three friends join their love stories to create a romantic magic that is both beguiling and whimsical."




Disclaimers

1. No baby mama drama, no drugs, and no bang bang shoot'em up. Just boy meets girl, good old sexual tension, and sweet romance like the great American love story should be told.

2. No, this is no ordinary tale. Written in acts and scenes, each scene is written with a particular girl in mind and they may cross over and join one another. The main characters have their special avatars and each couple has a theme/favorite song. Watch for the signs and the road will be easy to travel. I hope you enjoy it.

IN LOVE WITH ROMANCE?? Check out When Clouds Touch http://whencloudstouch.blogspot.com

Cast

Buy Your Sweet Romance Here

Just a note, buying directly from me gives more royalties to me, the author and discounts for bulk purchases. Simply sign-in as a guest and buy from me or your favorite online store. Featured in the USAToday HEA Column and reviewed in the Recommended Read section. "Tripping Prince Charming- A Romance of S{h}orts" by Ey Wade on Ganxy

When the Characters Run Their World-Tripping Prince Charming

How did I come up with this story of making a man work for his love's interest? Well, in the very beginning I was writing this tale as a series of three books, for submission to a Christian publishing company. This was one of their requirements. Along with this, there had to be a bit of history and no elements or real appearance of any, what so ever, sexual overtones. I found this extremely hard to accomplish because in the real world, there will be a little physical contact.
So, I started writing the three separate stories at the same time.
The Cooking Class
Thorn in Her Pocket
In All the Right Places
Before I was half way through the stories the characters decided a change was needed and the three books became one with a lot of connections from one book weaving with the others, still this didn't make the girls happy.
By this time, I had worked on the book for nearly a year and written the last chapter of the book with enthusiasm, so sure
I knew where the story would end. What a joke that turned out to be, rhe characters didn't like the names
I'd given them, didn't like the way their stories were going, the recalcitrant women refused to get married and worst of all, they hated the format of the book. In frustration,
I put the manuscript away and began a different book, the angst to finish
Tripping
Prince Charming constantly on my mind.

One night as I was driving down the interstate, Rhianna's song 'Stay' came on the radio and all of the scenes of the Interlude, popped in my head.
Thing was, how do you write a scene break, concerning three different couokes, into the middle of three different books and have it make sense? You don't.
You follow the characters, rearrange the book yet again, add sone scenes and acts and viola, you end up with the tale of Tripping
Prince Charming .

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Ey Wade's~ Tripping Prince Charming, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena