Don't you just love romance?
"Three friends join their love stories to create a romantic magic that is both beguiling and whimsical."




Disclaimers

1. No baby mama drama, no drugs, and no bang bang shoot'em up. Just boy meets girl, good old sexual tension, and sweet romance like the great American love story should be told.

2. No, this is no ordinary tale. Written in acts and scenes, each scene is written with a particular girl in mind and they may cross over and join one another. The main characters have their special avatars and each couple has a theme/favorite song. Watch for the signs and the road will be easy to travel. I hope you enjoy it.

IN LOVE WITH ROMANCE?? Check out When Clouds Touch http://whencloudstouch.blogspot.com

Cast

Buy Your Sweet Romance Here

Just a note, buying directly from me gives more royalties to me, the author and discounts for bulk purchases. Simply sign-in as a guest and buy from me or your favorite online store. Featured in the USAToday HEA Column and reviewed in the Recommended Read section. "Tripping Prince Charming- A Romance of S{h}orts" by Ey Wade on Ganxy

Scenes From a Breakup Part 2- #romance #romanceinblack #amreading

Interlude Stay
Scenes of a Breakup

 Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, misunderstandings can cause heartache. It is the hope in the ones we love, the belief in the relationship we thrive for, that will illuminate and correct the problem in the end. 
Musical Selection:"Stay" by Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko



Scene 2:



 Ivy,stunned and speechless, watches the man she knows in her heart to be the prince of her dreams, walk out of her flower shop and more than likely, out of her life. Sighing heavily, Bernard closed his eyes for a second before looking in Ivy's direction. He was angry and hurt. The hurt over ruled so much all he wanted to do was cry, but not in front of her.


 "Ivy, I can't even tell you how I feel about this. I've mentioned it many times before. So, many times in fact that I am beginning to think I sound needy. I'm finding it very hard to believe there is nothing going on between you and Nathaniel. You say you're trying to match him with Lillie-Rose and yet I never see him with her. I always seem to find you huddled next to him, you smiling up at him or you deep in conversation. I can't handle myself being so jealous and if you're trying to play some kind of game to keep me in this emotional hell, I have to tell you, it hurts. Do you even realize what you are doing to me? Can you imagine how you make me feel?"

 Holding back the tears shoving to escape, he paused to clear his throat and grab reign of his emotions. The small action bolstering his determination to show her he had become tired of the ridiculous peek-a-boo she'd been playing with their relationship. Four months of love me, love me not had taken its toll.

 "I don't know what you were trying to prove with the little scenario you were delivering with such perfection, Ivy or whether or not Nathaniel is a part of it, all I can tell you is this, you're killing me. I can't prove myself any better than I already have. If you're trying to make me jealous or you're," he paused to clear his throat again. "Or you're really in a relationship with him; I need you to understand I will not stand around and watch as you try to pull together some fanciful fairytale life. If I haven't shown myself to be yours by now, then I never will. When you get your story straight, call me." He stepped back and reached for the handle of the door. "You know where you can find me. I'll be the one standing next to the white horse."  Bernard stepped through the door so quickly Ivy had no time to react before he closed it and was gone.

 Ivy slid slowly into the chair behind the desk. Stunned was way beyond her scope of understanding. What the hell had just happened? One minute she was casually flirting with Nathaniel and slyly peeking out of the store's window trying to gauge Bernard's reaction. And the next she's practically scrapping her heart off the floor. Through the tears streaming down her cheeks, she watched the blur of his car turn the corner and quickly disappears from sight. What in God' name had she done? She let the belief she had some kind of magical power over Bernard ruin her relationship. It seemed a little humorous to see beads of sweat pop up on his forehead every time he saw her in proximity of Nathaniel, forgetting he couldn't read her thoughts and that the mind could take a picture and make it different to everyone seeing it. He'd pushed it too far. And knew the joke was on her. How in God's name was she going to make it right?

Pulling her cell from the desk's drawer she punched at the app that would pull her friends into a three way conversation. She needed help with this problem.

VIEW MORE SCENES
Scenes of a Break Up-Part 1- Lille-Rose & Nathaniel-


Scenes of a Break Up- Part 3 Carmella & Franklin

 

 THIS NOVEL IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or KoboScribedNook and iTunes

Before you leave, please take some time to do this…

Write down a couple of quick notes to let me know in:



  • what ways did this post or blog hold or lose your attention?
  • Is there a way I can enchance it visually?
  • Did you find any interest in the featured book?
  • What social network would be best for you to share this information?

  • I'd love it if you told me your answers in the comments below so I can know how to serve my readers.
    Would you like to read a sample of my writings in other genres? Download a free copy of, " WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES" At Smashwords HERE Put in code: MP63V

    0 comments:

    Powered by Blogger.

    © 2011 Ey Wade's~ Tripping Prince Charming, AllRightsReserved.

    Designed by ScreenWritersArena