Don't you just love romance?
"Three friends join their love stories to create a romantic magic that is both beguiling and whimsical."




Disclaimers

1. No baby mama drama, no drugs, and no bang bang shoot'em up. Just boy meets girl, good old sexual tension, and sweet romance like the great American love story should be told.

2. No, this is no ordinary tale. Written in acts and scenes, each scene is written with a particular girl in mind and they may cross over and join one another. The main characters have their special avatars and each couple has a theme/favorite song. Watch for the signs and the road will be easy to travel. I hope you enjoy it.

IN LOVE WITH ROMANCE?? Check out When Clouds Touch http://whencloudstouch.blogspot.com

Cast

Buy Your Sweet Romance Here

Just a note, buying directly from me gives more royalties to me, the author and discounts for bulk purchases. Simply sign-in as a guest and buy from me or your favorite online store. Featured in the USAToday HEA Column and reviewed in the Recommended Read section. "Tripping Prince Charming- A Romance of S{h}orts" by Ey Wade on Ganxy

Act 4: Scene 1-Tripping the Prince~ Ivy & Bernard (I Won't Give Up on Us)


Tripping Prince Charming is no ordinary tale. Written in acts and scenes, each scene is written with a particular girl in mind and they may cross over and join one another. The main characters have their special avatars and each couple has a theme/favorite song. Watch for the signs and the road will be easy to travel. I hope you enjoy it.
     

 Act 4:
 Tripping the Prince 
                        
                         Scene 1            
 What's That I See? 


      
Pulling into the vacant spot in the front of Ivy's flower shop, Bernard chuckled to himself as he reached over to retrieve the box of candy from the seat of the passenger side of the car. He hoped the gift of chocolates wasn't too corny. After all, how could you bring flowers to the owner of a flower shop? As he lifted the package his gaze immediately focused on Ivy inside the store. She wasn't alone. As a matter of fact, she was smiling and hugging a much larger guy. From the back and even in his plain white t-shirt and jeans, Bernard could see the man would be formidable competition. Women tended to like muscle-bound giants and this guy was definitely one of those. Bernard continued observing the two until the guy walked out of the door, entered his car and drove out of sight. For what seemed like eons he’d continued sitting trying to make up his mind to the feasibility of pursuing his dreams; his dreams won.
    When he entered the shop the transformation from the bright natural sunlight to the cool dimness of the interior distorted Bernard's vision for a moment and he didn't see Ivy standing behind a shelving of greeting cards. Her smile when she peeked around at the sound of the bell was at first, casually friendly and then beaming.
     "Hi, Bernard," she greeted him softly. "I'm so glad to see you. I was just talking about you."
    "Really? With whom?"
     "Well, with Carmella and Lillie-Rose of course."
    "Oh. Do you tell them everything?"
     Ivy laughed. "Yes, I do, pretty much." She went back to straightening the cards. "We talk about everything."
     "You think you'll ever feel secure enough to do the same with me?"
     "Not likely."
    Ivy moved to the counter where she rested her bottom on the edge. From where she was perched she would see behind him, out the large pane window and to his car. The exact same view she'd had minutes earlier. She'd seen Bernard pull up and had been so excited and in her excitement she had been a little over exuberant in sending Nathaniel on his way. True, they laughed over Lillie-Rose's disappearing acts at social events, but she guessed the hug had been a little too much for Bernard's fragile confidence in her affections. After all, they had only been dating a few weeks and total trust hadn't been built yet.
    "Some things a girl just can't tell a guy. Especially not the guy she likes beyond endurance."     "Would you tell me if you preferred someone else?"
    "I’d tell you in a heartbeat. Playing with someone's emotions is something I would never do, the same way I wouldn't want anyone using me for a fool."
     Bernard cleared his throat and changed the subject.     
"I brought you something." He took the gold wrapped box of candy from behind him and handed it to her. "I hope you eat candy."
     "All of the time. Can't you tell by my huge derriere?" Laughing, she turned her butt in his direction before accepting the gift and putting it on the counter.
     Bernard laughed along with her. “I would never slip your derriere into the ‘huge’ category. I like it just the way it is." He cleared his throat, hoping his question wouldn’t rush him into the needy category in her eye. “Who was that guy, Ivy?”
     “You mean the one who just left? That’s Nathaniel Wilson. He works for my dad and will be helping me out here on delivery days.”
     “What was that hug you gave him all about?”
    Ivy laughed.     
“It was nothing. I just thanked him for continuing to stick with trying to date Lillie-Rose. I believe they’ll make a terrific couple.”
     “As long as he understands she’s his girl and you’re out of bounds.”
     “Oh, he does. I have plans for them and I don’t plan on failing. So, what about us? Feel like having lunch?”
     “You know it. As a matter of fact, I’d gladly starve to death for you.”
    “Not bloody damned likely," She pulled her purse from a drawer under the desk and led the way to the door. “I’m an eater. Can’t you tell from your position behind me? Let’s go get something delicious.”

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Ey Wade's~ Tripping Prince Charming, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena